December 09, 2019
Inquiries and cancellations during the suspension period of the year-end and New Year’s days
Thank you for always using JAPANiCAN.com.
Due to the system maintenance of JAPANiCAN.com, the service for the following period will be suspended.
JAPANiCAN web site suspension period (Japan time)
from 21:30pm on December 31, 2019 (Tuesday) to 13:00pm on January 3, 2020 (Friday)
During the site suspension period, all services such as reservation / cancellation / confirmation of reservation contents etc cannot be used. Please check the following details.
1) Prior confirmation
During the service suspension period, the “Reservation Confirmation” page cannot be viewed or operated. Please therefore check and save the following contents in advance.
- Reservation completion / confirmation email
- Cancellation policy (starting date of the cancellation fee) ⇒ Please confirm it and save it in advance from the “Reservation Confirmation” page.
- As for the issuing the receipt on line from the site, please also try to use the site except the site suspension period.
2) Cancellation of reservation
You cannot cancel your reservation from the site during the service suspension period. Therefore, please cancel your reservation as soon as possible once you decide to cancel it. Please contact JAPNiCAN.com Customer Support if you need to cancel during the suspension period.
- Cancellation fee is charged based on “application” to JAPANiCAN.com Customer Support.
- Refund procedures will be handled sequentially from January 6th.
3) Change of reservation
Reservation changes (period of stay, number of guests, number of rooms, plans, guest names) are not accepted.
Note: JAPANiCAN does not have a registration method called reservation change. Pleases make a new reservation and cancel the existing reservation. Cancellation fee exemption is not applicable for “cancel the existing reservation”. Please check the prescribed cancellation fee and cancel it before the site is suspended.
*** Inquiries during the service suspension period ***
During the service suspension period, JAPANiCAN.com Customer Support cannot confirm the reservation details. From January 4, 2020 (Saturday), responses will be made sequentially. Please understand that the response will be delayed.
We apologize for any inconvenience you may have.
Thank you for your cooperation.