“Prearranged Accommodation with Payment on Site Service”
Article 1. (Scope of application)
- In the event we make a special arrangement with Customers in writing within a scope that does not bring disadvantages to Customers without breaking any laws and ordinances, notwithstanding the provision in the previous clause, such special arrangement supersedes.
Article 2. (Terminology)
- “Reservation” as used in The Terms is defined as a mediation of contracts between Customers and accommodation facilities so that Customers can receive accommodation services from accommodation facilities.
- “Accommodation fee” as used in The Terms is defined as the amount payable by Customers to accommodation facilities for accommodation services.
Article 3. (Locus of contracts)
Contracts on accommodation services that are provided to you through The Service are accommodation contracts executed between Customers and accommodation facilities. We are in charge only of mediation of such contracts.
Article 4. (Reservations)
Any Customers seeking to make reservations shall complete the Internet application form provided by us and send it to us via Internet as prescribed on the form.
Article 5. (Confirmation of reservations)
The “conformation screen” describing matters concerning accommodation services for Customers is displayed by us as soon as practicable after a reservation is made.
Article 6. (Time of completion of contracts)
- Accommodation contracts are completed when Customers make reservations in accordance with Article 4 under adhesive terms and conditions for accommodation and “the completion screen” as a response to the relevant confirmation is displayed on the customer’s Internet terminal.
- Notwithstanding time of completion of contracts stipulated in the previous clause, provisions prescribed by accommodation facilities, if any, supersede.
- In the event there are such provisions mentioned in the previous clause, they are provided on the Internet.
Article 7. (Termination of obligations)
Performance of our obligations is terminated when we, with the care of a good manager, confirm that Customers make reservations with accommodation facilities and such reservations are completed. Accordingly, even if subsequently accommodation services are not available for such Customers due to any business reasons of accommodation facilities and any causes including unreasonable conditions, we shall assume no responsibility for it. In such case, such Customers are dealt with under adhesive terms and conditions prescribed by each accommodation facility.
Article 8. (Handling of personal information)
・ in case Customers agree on disclosure of personal information
・ in case disclosure is required by law
Article 9. (Change in the contract detail and termination at the discretion of Customers)
- Customers may request to terminate all or part of accommodation reservations or to change reservation detail.
- In the event all or part of reservations are terminated, or reservation detail is changed upon Customers’ requests stipulated in the previous clause, cancellation charges and penalty charges are determined under adhesive terms and conditions for accommodation prescribed by each accommodation facility.
Article 10. (Termination due to any causes attributable to Customers)
- In the event Customers fail to complete reservation procedures specified by each accommodation facility, by the appointed time, the relevant accommodation contracts may be terminated.
- In the event such contracts are terminated in accordance with the provision in the previous clause, Customers shall pay cancellation charges and penalty charges under adhesive terms and conditions for accommodation prescribed by each accommodation facility.
Article 11. (Payment of accommodation fees)
Customers shall pay accommodation fees to each accommodation facility at a time appointed by it.
Article 12. (Responsibility of this company)
- We shall, if we cause damages to Customers due to non-communication of information, intentionally or negligently, indemnify Customers for such damages within the limits of the relevant accommodation fees. This shall apply any cases where we get notice within one (1) month from the following day of date of occurrence of damages.
- We shall, except as described in the previous clause, assume no responsibility for damages incurred between Customers and accommodation facilities.
- We show information that we receive from accommodation facilities without modification. We shall assume no responsibility for the truth of such information.
Article 13. (Courts of competent jurisdiction)
Any and all conflicts which may arise between Customers and this company in relation to the Service shall be settled upon faithful consultation between the parties. If the parties fail to reach settlement, they shall be settled by arbitration of Tokyo District Court and Tokyo Summon Court as agreement jurisdictional court.
Article 14. (Change to the Terms)
We shall have the right, at its sole discretion, to modify, add or remove any terms and conditions of the Terms without advance notice to you. Be sure to review the Terms at every visit. Any changes to the Terms shall be effective exclusively.
Article 15. (Effective date of terms)
The Terms shall come into effect on Oct. 27th, 2008 (JST).