Mt. Fuji Flower Fields, All-you-can-eat Seasonal Fruit Picking & Thomas Land Train Ride
- ไกด์, หัวหน้าทัวร์
1. Go on a fun-packed 1-day bus tour and pick seasonal fruits, admire flower fields with a view of Mt. Fuji, and what’s more, board the Thomas Land train on the Fuji Kyuko Line, the closest railroad to Mt. Fuji.
2. The Thomas Land train features a Thomas the Tank Engine design, and includes conductor seats for kids as well as Thomas and Percy chairs. The train runs along the Fuji Kyuko Line, the railroad closest to Mt. Fuji.
3. Enjoy a Japanese/Western-style buffet lunch featuring over 80 dishes at a restaurant that offers a magnificent view of Mt. Fuji and the surrounding natural scenery. It's as if you're right outside! Watch as the chef cooks mouthwatering roast beef and other dishes at the counter right in front of you, and be amazed at the sumptuous desserts created by the chef from Hotel New Otani, one of Japan's most distinguished hotels.
4. Beautiful flower fields with a view of Mt. Fuji will be visited; June to mid-July: Lavender Festival, Late July to September: Zinnia, cosmos, September: Sunflowers.
5. Enjoy seasonal fruit picking and all-you-can-eat fruit.
This tour will feature peach picking from June to Aug. 9, Kyoho grape picking from Aug. 18 to Sept. 22, and grape picking on Sept. 25, 27 and 29 along with all-you-can-eat.
This tour will feature peach picking from June to Aug., Kyoho grape picking from early Aug. to mid-Sept., and grape picking in late Sept. along with all-you-can-eat.
Kanto, Mt. Fuji, Yamanashi