2-Day Free Itinerary Yoshino Sightseeing Plan with Kintetsu Rail Pass & 1-time Lunch at Yumoto Honoya (From Kyoto)
1. This plan includes a Kintetsu Rail Pass convenient for those who want to go sightseeing around Nara from Kyoto, and a 1-time lunch at Yumoto Honoya in Naka-senbon, located in World Heritage Yoshino.
2. The 2-Day Kintetsu Rail Pass allows unlimited rides for 2 consecutive days within designated zones on the Kintetsu Railway (all lines in Osaka, Nara and Kyoto prefectures) and within designated zones on the Nara Kotsu Bus Line (Nara Park, Nishinokyo, Horyu-ji Temple, Asuka, Muro and Yamanobe-no-Michi areas), and may also be used for transfers to Nara, Asuka, Yoshino, Shigisan and Osaka.
3. When picking up the ticket, customers will be provided a Nara Prefecture model itinerary (Asuka, Shigisan, Yoshino). Recommended sightseeing spots such as World Heritage sites Kinpusen-ji Temple and Yoshimizu Shrine will be introduced.
4. At Yumoto Honoya, avoid the crowds and have a delightful time viewing cherry blossoms as 8 seats with great views of Yoshino's cherry blossoms are guaranteed during the cherry blossom season. Customers may also enjoy seeing cherry blossoms from the front desk area, as well as the open-air baths (additional charge of JPY 500 plus tax, face towel included).
5. This plan can be used in autumn for plenty of strolling around World Heritage sites Kinpusen-ji Temple and Yoshimizu Shrine.