Japanese Culture Experience: Kimono Rental & Commemorative Photo Shoot in Fukuoka City
1. There’s no need to bring anything--just show up and get ready to be dressed up in a kimono. (Yukata will be used instead of kimono from June to August.)
2. Female customers may choose their preferred kimono from over 30 patterns. Male garments are also available, as this plan is not just for females. Men, kids, and the whole family are welcome.
3. Select the preferred start time from 11:00, 13:00, or 15:00.
4. Change into kimono, a popular activity for outings with friends and couples, then enjoy a stroll through the Canal City Hakata complex, Kushida Shrine (5 to 10 min walk),
or other places in Hakata.
5. Includes commemorative photographs taken by a professional photographer inside the studio! Upon returning the kimono, customers will be presented with one 127 x 89 mm matted photo,
and image files for an additional 3 photos will be sent via email attachment to the customer's email address.