1. Take advantage of this special price! JPY 1,800 for adults, reduced from JPY 1,900. (*The price for children remains at the new rate, JPY 800.)
2. An interactive art museum. This museum not only displays real armor, helmets, swords, and battle gear from 400 years ago, but you can also interact with replicated armor, touching and examining the weight and materials to experience the Samurai era.
3. English-speaking staff are available, as well as a guided tour of the museum. It will help you deepen your understanding of Japanese culture.
4. Customers may also watch a sword fighting performance inside! Check the schedule to confirm when these are available.
5. This facility was opened in 2015 in Kabukicho, a popular area among international visitors. Feel free to visit between shopping and meals.
In the souvenir store on the 1st floor, model swords and original goods such as T-shirts, Samurai figures and more are available. (Please pay on site.)