1. Book this plan and enjoy persimmon picking or strawberry picking in an orchard in Kobe city!
2. For persimmon picking, the tour will visit Tomokiyo Persimmon Orchard located in Tomokiyo. Participants can pick various types of persimmon, such as 'fuyugaki' and early-ripening 'Matsumoto' and 'Izu' types. Feel free to bring them home. (Additional charges of JPY 400/kg are required for persimmons to be taken home *Boxes sold separately)
3. For strawberry picking, tour participants can enjoy all-you-can-eat of various strawberry varieties including 'Benihoppe,' 'Akihime,' and 'Sachinoka.' (Additional charges required to take strawberries home)
4. The Mitsui Outlet Park Marine Pia Kobe is a prominent shopping mall in Western Japan designed like a merry Southern European town.
5. Enjoy shopping for quality items from internationally renowned brands and select shops at bargain prices.