1. This special pass is valid for 2 days and is limited only for purchase by international visitors. With this pass, customers can enjoy easy transportation, appetizing food, and enjoyable sightseeing are all yours for just JPY 5,500. That's JPY 3,000 less than the normal price!
2. Take a trip about 1 hour from Tokyo to Miura, home to a fishing port that boasts one of Japan's largest hauls of tuna. Enjoy a meal of tuna cuisine near Misaki Fishing Port The tuna auction can also be seen at Misaki fish market in the early morning.
3. Not many people know that Miura offers extraordinary views of Mt. Fuji. Enjoy gazing out at Mt. Fuji and the ocean at once.
4. The pass can be used to travel to Kamakura via bus! Enjoy visits to Kotoku-in Temple, famous for having one of Japan’s three largest Buddha statues, and the ancient Tsurugaoka Hachimangu Shrine.
5. Miura boasts famous picturesque locations such as the Miura Coast, famous for the cherry blossoms at Kawazu, Jogashima, a location that has received rave reviews in notable guidebooks, and more.