1. This special pass is valid for 2 days and is limited only for purchase by international visitors. With this pass, customers can enjoy unlimited rides on Keikyu lines. Easy transportation, appetizing food, and enjoyable sightseeing are all yours for just JPY 5,500. That's JPY 3,000 less than the normal price!
2. Take a trip from Haneda Airport or Shinagawa to the Miura Peninsula and have an exciting 2-day tour! Not many people know that Miura offers extraordinary views of Mt. Fuji. It also boasts famous picturesque locations such as the Miura Coast, famous for the cherry blossoms at Kawazu, Jogashima, and more.
3. The Miura Peninsula offers delicious meals of maguro tuna caught fresh at some of Japan’s busiest fishing ports, and visitors can also watch tuna auctions at Misaki Fish Market.
4. Aside from all-you-can-ride on Keikyu train and bus lines, the pass also includes a tuna cuisine meal ticket, as well as tickets for use at leisure facilities in the area such as bathing facilities or sightseeing.
5. Also feel free to travel to Kamakura via bus! Enjoy visits to Kotoku-in Temple, famous for having one of Japan’s three largest Buddha statues, and the ancient Tsurugaoka Hachimangu Shrine.