1. E-Voucher valid for a round trip from Tokyo to Kyoto via Shinkansen (non-reserved seat), plus a 1-Day Subway & Bus Pass. The date for the return Shinkansen ticket may be any date within 7 days of the outbound trip, counting the day of departure as Day 1.
2. The 1-Day Subway & Bus Pass is valid for unlimited travel for 1 day on all subway and city bus lines, and Keihan buses (some exceptions apply). This pass is highly convenient, and is cheaper than paying normal fares if taking at least 1 round-trip subway ride in a section that costs JPY 260 or more. Taking the subway lets you shorten travel times and explore the city with ease.
3. Since this tour uses non-reserved seating on the Shinkansen, customers are able to depart at the time that fits their schedule.
You MUST bring the following items to exchange the E-Voucher for your actual tickets. Failure to do so could result in the exchange being refused:
• Passport (name should match that on the reservation)
• Printed copy of the first page of the JAPANiCAN.com confirmation email to be collected by JR Tokai Tours
• Printed and filled out copy of this travel application form (one per booking)
** Please note that the exchange may take around 30 minutes.
*Non-reserved seats are seats that do not require a prior reservation. Please note that these seats are provided on a first come, first serve basis and are restricted to a limited area of the train. In the event of passenger congestion it may be necessary to stand. If you would prefer to make a reserved-seat booking please click the link here:Train & Hotel Packages