1. 70% off for international travelers to Japan! The normal fare of JPY 3,240 for 1 adult to take a round trip between Ito and Izukyu-Shimoda is reduced to just JPY 1,200, with the added freedom of boarding and disembarking trains on the Izukyu Line wherever you like.
2. The 1-day Izukyu Line pass allows customers to board and get off Izukyu Line trains as they wish, and makes traveling easier as there is no need to purchase individual tickets.
3. Admire great views of Izu’s beautiful east coast from onboard the Izukyu Resort 21, a train featuring seats and windows arranged to look out on the ocean.
4. The Izukyu Line is a resort railway running along the Izu Peninsula’s east coast from Ito to Izukyu-Shimoda. Gaze out the window at the ocean while enjoying a journey by train.
5. An Izukyu original ruler is provided exclusively for customers booking through Sunrise Tours! What’s more, special perks can be received at various sightseeing facilities by showing the Izukyu-line One-day Pass.