1. Book your spot now before they're sold out! Watch sumo wrestling, a 1,500 year old Japanese cultural tradition, accompanied by an English-speaking interpreter guide who is also a sumo fan.
2. Stop by the Sumo Museum where you can learn about sumo's long history, then continue on to the Kokugikan arena to watch the real thing.
3. Watch the sumo wrestlers' fierce battles from a comfortable reserved seat.
4. Watching sumo wrestling is becoming more and more popular even within Japan. This is a very popular tour so we recommend booking early.
5. This tour departs from Hamamatsucho Bus Terminal, which is directly connected with JR Hamamatsucho Station.