1. Harajuku is known as the center of youth culture in Tokyo. This tour is guided by a National Government Licensed English Guide Interpreter, and goes from shops selling miscellaneous goods, accessories, and clothing on Takeshita Street, to the back streets of Harajuku, to the Omotesando Hills building where the streets are lined with zelkova trees.
2. Take a stroll around Harajuku, a popular place among Japan's youth where they sport pop, lolita, and other latest fashion trends.
3. Unique clothing and accessory stores, as well as stores owned by fashion artists line the streets of this popular area.
4. Enjoy a delicious local Harajuku crepe along the way. Harajuku crepes are cute and colorful with a sweet aroma, making them popular among tourists. Select your favorite ingredients from whipped cream, fruits, cakes, cookies and more! Enjoy Harajuku's specialty on this tour. *Only crepes priced JPY 500 or less are selectable.
5. Each customer will receive 1 squishy! Squishies are the current craze in Japan. These slow-rising squeeze toys and keychains shaped like food or other everyday items are loaded with cuteness. *See Remarks 10 (2018 only)