1. This is an unguided plan and is not accompanied by a guide. Customers can travel at their own pace without worrying about a set itinerary.
2. Includes a ticket for the train from Shinjuku to Takaosan, and a round-trip Takaosan Cable Car/Lift ticket.
3. Eat Buddhist vegetarian cuisine at Mt. Takao Yakuo-in, a historical temple founded 1,300 years ago. This Buddhist vegetarian cuisine is prepared without any animal products, making this plan great for vegetarians as well.
4. A vermillion stamp will be given to participants as proof of their visit to Mt. Takao Yakuo-in Temple. It’s thought that keeping the vermillion stamp stored safe and sound will bring good fortune.
5. This tour includes a voucher for a face towel at Keio Takaosan Onsen, a natural hot spring located next to the train station at Mt. Takao, and a 5% off coupon for Keio Department Store.