1. Take part in a Japanese hand-rolled sushi experience and make hand-rolled sushi with your favorite toppings!
2. The experience uses ingredients raised and cultivated in Japan, so enjoy the food worry free.
3. Located just a minute’s walk away from Kintetsu Nara Station, and 2 minutes from Kohfukuji Temple, the venue has easy access to famous sightseeing areas in Nara.
4. In addition to the hand-rolled sushi, the meal also includes food only available in Nara, like nyumen (warm somen noodles), and a tempura platter.
5. Enjoy a meal and interesting experience in a shop with a soft wood-tone and relaxed atmosphere.