1. This tour is accompanied by a National Government Licensed English Guide Interpreter. Travel at a leisurely pace around must-see sightseeing spots in Fushimi and Uji at the southern part of Kyoto.
2. Visit the Ujigami Shrine and Byodo-in Temple, which feature buildings designated as World Heritage Sites.
3. Savor a Japanese-style bento box lunch at a restaurant located on the approach to Byodo-in Temple.
4. Experience grinding tea leaves on a stone mill to create matcha (powdered green tea). Then taste your own handmade tea!
5. Visit the Fushimi Inari Taisha Shrine, voted on a travel website as the most popular destination in Kyoto.