1. This guided 1-day tour takes you to majestic Mt. Fuji and Hakone. It includes a trip up to Mt. Fuji's 5th Station at an elevation of 2,300 meters, a cruise on pristine Lake Ashi, and a ride on the Komagatake Ropeway which boasts great views of the surrounding Hakone National Park.
2. For the return trip, take the Shinkansen from Odawara Station back to Tokyo. (Customers may also get off at Shin-Yokohama and Shinagawa.)
3. Enjoy the areas of Mt. Fuji and Hakone which offer different scenery every season, be it the cherry blossoms of spring, the fresh greens of summer, the colored leaves of autumn, or the scenescapes of winter.
4. Select a departure location from Grand Nikko Tokyo Daiba (Odaiba), Grand Prince Hotel New Takanawa, or Osaki Station West Exit Bus Terminal.
5. Convenient Wi-Fi service is available on board the bus.