1. This tour is via charter bus from Nagoya Station. Spend plenty of time at both locations, with 140 minutes at Nabana no Sato, and 120 minutes at the outlet.
2. With a departure time of 13:30 from Nagoya Station, participants have time to sightsee in the morning, or make their way to Nagoya if joining from Tokyo, Shizuoka, Osaka, or Kyoto.
3. Includes an admission ticket to Nabana no Sato. A coupon usable inside the park is also included. The illumination uses only real lightbulbs and LEDs. This park is famous throughout Japan for its annual themed events and 200-meter-long tunnel of lights.
4. A coupon book is also included! Enjoy shopping at the recently renovated Jazz Dream Nagashima, one of Japan’s largest outlet malls with 240 shops. With Sunrise Tours participants can enjoy transportation via charter bus for the entire tour with no need to worry about luggage.
5. An English-speaking tour conductor will accompany the tour to ensure everyone has a worry-free experience. There is no need to arrange for tickets at Nabana no Sato.