1. Efficiently visit 2 World Heritage sites, Gokayama and Shirakawago all in 1 day!! Enjoy seeing how these treasured thatched roof structures differ from more common traditional Japanese houses.
2. This plan offers sightseeing that is efficient and trouble-free compared to public transportation. Also, those with lots of luggage have nothing to worry about, as this tour uses a charter bus.
3. The Hokuriku Shinkansen can whisk you from Tokyo to Kanazawa in as little as 150 minutes. Kanazawa is conveniently located for access from both Osaka and Kyoto, and after reaching Kanazawa, you're just 1 step away from Shirakawago and Gokayama!
4. Tours departing on June 20 to Oct. 31 will take a drive along Hakusan Shirakawago White Road, a scenic toll road which passes through Hakusan National Park. Participants can look forward to sightseeing at stop-offs along the way and enjoy the seasonal scenery of this area.
5. Along the way also enjoy a senbei (rice cracker) baking experience, as well as shopping for local souvenirs.