1. Includes an admission ticket to tour the interior of a traditional thatched roof house at World Heritage Shirakawago village! A stop is also made at a picturesque vantage point with a great view of the thatched roof village!
2. Just 1 participant required for the tour to operate! Enjoy a fun and worry-free tour accompanied by an English-speaking assistant.
A sightseeing map in English or Chinese will also be provided.
3. At Takayama you’ll have one and a half hours of free time to stroll around. Use this time to check out historical Takayama Jinya, a former government outpost; try local sake, and snack on regional specialties.
4. For lunch, sit down to an all-you-can-eat multicultural buffet featuring 40 types of Japanese, Western, and Chinese food! (About 60 min)
5. Power outlets are equipped for every bus seat, as well as free Wi-Fi service.
อ่าน Tour Conditions ได้ที่นี่ >>