1. Includes an admission ticket to tour the interior of a traditional thatched roof house at World Heritage Shirakawago village! A stop is also made at a picturesque vantage point with a great view of the thatched roof village!
2. Just 1 participant is required as a minimum for each tour date! Enjoy a fun and worry-free tour accompanied by an English-speaking assistant. A sightseeing map in English or Chinese will also be provided.
3. At Takayama you’ll have about 90 minutes of free time to stroll around. Use this time to check out historical Takayama Jinya, a former government outpost; try local sake, and snack on regional specialties.
4. For lunch, sit down to an all-you-can-eat multicultural buffet featuring 40 types of Japanese, Western, and Chinese food! (About 60 min)
5. Power outlets are equipped for every bus seat, as well as free Wi-Fi service.