1. Efficiently visit 2 World Heritage sites, Ainokura Village of Gokayama and the steep-roofed traditional village of Shirakawago, all in 1 day! The Gokayama Ainokura Village is a quiet village with 23 thatched roof houses, with scenery that remains unchanged since long ago.
2. To better understand the value of these sites, there will be an accompanying English-speaking staff. The meeting location for the outbound trip may be selected.
3. Enjoy a full 2 hours exploring Shirakawago, including a visit to the Minkaen Outdoor Museum which has recently been getting much attention with its illumination event.
4. The tour will be guided to an observation deck with a fantastic sweeping view of Shirakawago's thatched roof village. For lunch, savor a delicious meal of regional cuisine.
5. This is a popular tour departing from Takayama. Booking early is recommended!