1. Experience visiting two World Heritage Sites, Shirakawago and the Suganuma Village in Gokayama! The tour will be guided to an observation deck with a fantastic sweeping view of Shirakawago's thatched roof village. For lunch, savor a delicious regional cuisine meal.
2. To better understand the value of these sites, there will be an accompanying English-speaking staff. For the return trip, customers may select from designated hotels for drop-off.
3. While Suganuma may be a small village compared to Ainokura, it offers unparalleled scenic views of Gokayama which have barely changed for hundreds of years.
4. The tour booking charge also includes admission to the Shirakawago Minkaen Outdoor Museum, which has recently been getting much attention with its illumination event.
5. This is a popular tour departing from Takayama. Booking early is recommended!