1. Learn from an English-speaking instructor about how to make snacks and side dishes (usually served with alcoholic drinks) in a stylish cooking studio renovated from a machiya, an old Kyoto-style townhouse.
2. This popular cooking class accepts up to 8 persons in one class, so beginners can feel free to join.
3. Participants will be doing the cooking themselves following a program created by a professional instructor.
4. After cooking, participants will enjoy the food on site right away.
5. The venue is at the heart of Kyoto City, and is easily accessible. There is no need to bring anything for the activity on the day, so don't hesitate to book!