1. There's no need to bring anything with you. Just choose a kimono, put it on, and feel free to stroll around the area while wearing the kimono on this memorable experience plan.
2. Individual participants are welcome, too! In spring, autumn and winter choose from a selection of 300 types of kimono sewn from different materials.
3. Please select the start time that fits your schedule. Transform into a Kanazawa beauty with the assistance of the professional staff. Then, head out for a walk through the streets of the ancient city of Kanazawa.
4. Leave your luggage at the shop so you can go for a stroll hands-free until 17:30! Parents can enjoy the experience with their kids as well. Put on kimono as a family and walk along the streets of Kanazawa, a city brimming with that Japanese vibe.
5. Hairstyling is also available for an additional charge on the day Customers with long hair can try having their hair styled in a way that suits kimono. (Separate charge required)