1. There’s no need to bring anything with you. The beauty salon will prepare everything customers need for the kimono experience. Assistance in simple Chinese or English is available.
2. This popular kimono experience plan is available for men and women alike. Have fun trying on traditional Japanese garments with friends or family, or as a couple.
3. Popular sightseeing spots such as Nagoya Castle and Tokugawa Garden (both require additional admission charges) are within walking distance. Enjoy taking pictures with your own camera with the castle and garden as the background.
4. This plan is led by a certified professional dresser for weddings. A range of sash arrangements are also available. Recommended for customers who would like to experience wearing an authentic Japanese garment instead of simple costumes.
5. Also recommended for those who are not used to wearing Japanese clothing, as they may enjoy taking pictures at Nagoya's sightseeing spots which are less congested compared to those of other cities.