1. It takes 90 minutes by bus direct from Kyoto Station, without any transfers. Enjoy a smooth ride straight to Iga, the home of the ninja! Transportation on this tour is bundled with an admission ticket to the Ninja Museum.
2. Please use the free time to stroll around Iga until the return bus departure time.
3. Ninja shows are held at the Ninja Museum. (Additional charges apply.) Be entranced by the ninjas' quick and nimble movements.
4. Iga Ueno Castle is also within walking distance (additional charges apply). The main keep boasts towering stone walls which are the tallest of any castle in Japan.
5. A plan including a ninja transformation and throwing star experience is also available for purchase (JPY 5,300).