Free Wi-Fi in all rooms
- From Apr. 1, 2019, bed sharing for elementary school children (age 12 and under) is also free of charge!
Double Room: Up to 1 bed-sharing child per 2 adults
*For 1 adult & 2 children: booking charge for 2 adults + 1 bed-sharing child
Twin Room: Up to 2 bed-sharing children per 2 adults
*For 1 adult & 2 or 3 children: booking charge for 2 adults + 1 or 2 bed-sharing children
- Early morning drop-offs to Haneda Airport start from Apr. 1, 2019! (requires reservation in advance)
Haneda Airport Drop-off Schedule: Hotel departure - 6:30
(Stops at Haneda Airport's Terminal 2, Terminal 1, and then the International Terminal.)
*Advance Reservation Method: (1) Phone reservation - 044-280-1090 (service available in English), (2) Request on the day at check-in
*Please note that service is on a first come, first served basis.
The appearance of this hotel makes it seem as if it has been in the Keihin industrial region from long ago. By utilizing the texture of the concrete, wood, and other materials, this hotel creates a rather stylish space.
- Double Room baths are shower types.
- Twin Room baths are modular baths.
- Preschool age children not requiring their own bedding are free of charge. (up to 1 per 1 Adult guest)
*Guests elementary school age and older are the same rate as Adult guests.
*The allowed number of guests not requiring their own bedding will change depending on room type.
- All rooms will be non-smoking. (There is a smoking booth on the 1st and 5th floors.)
- All rooms are equipped with humidifying air purifiers
- Free Wi-Fi connection throughout the lodging
- Guests paying on site will be paying at check-in.
- Fees are subject to change.
- Using the Free Shuttle
Pick-up/Drop-off Area: Temporary stop area in front of Yodobashi Camera Multimedia Kawasaki LeFront (JR Kawasaki Station East Exit)
*For details on the boarding point and timetable, please check the hotel's website below:
https://www.tokyuhotels.co.jp/kawasaki-r/access/index.html (Japanese only)
- Using a Route Bus
1. From Kawasaki Station (East Exit bus terminal, bus stop No. 16) take a Rinko Bus bound for Ukishima Bus Terminal (川 03 Route) to the King Sky Front Entrance bus stop and it is 5 minutes on foot from there
2. From Kawasaki Station (East Exit bus terminal, bus stop No. 20) take a Rinko Bus bound for Ukishima Bridge (Express/Rapid) to the King Sky Front Entrance bus stop and it is 5 minutes on foot from there
3. From Kawasaki Station (East Exit bus terminal, bus stop No. 20) take a Rinko Bus bound for King Sky Front East (川 02 Route) to the Tonomachi, King Sky Front West, or King Sky Front East bus stop and it is 5 minutes on foot from there
- Using a Taxi
About 30 minutes from taxi stop at JR Kawasaki Station (East Exit/West Exit)
- Using the Keikyu Daishi Line
Get off at Kojimashinden Station and it is 5 minutes by taxi or 15 minutes on foot from there
咁岩撞正19號颱風來臨 需要臨時額外多一晚酒店 幸好酒店有預留比旅客因不時之需 加多一晚價錢沒有另外收費 酒店設計時尚新穎 近羽田機場出入市區非常方便 +1000円可以享用停車場一日券自由出入
Free Wi-Fi in all rooms