Located along the main street just a 5-minute walk from Kawasaki Station, this hotel has humidifying air cleaners equipped in every guestroom. It is about 15 minutes to Haneda Airport, about 7 minutes to Yokohama Station, and about 9 minutes to Shinagawa Station. It is convenient for those visiting the Kawasaki Daishi Heiken-ji Temple.
On breakfast-included plans, guests can enjoy the Kyoto-style Japanese cuisine buffet at Kago no Ya (2F front desk area), a restaurant that has had a reputation for delicious food since it first opened!
The start of the day begins with breakfast!
Eat a full breakfast to enjoy an energetic and healthy day!
Guests are served a buffet meal primarily featuring Japanese cuisine.
Kago no Ya (2F front desk area)
7:00-10:00 (final entry: 9:30)
*These are breakfast included plans, so even if guests cancel their breakfast refunds will not be issued. Thank you for your understanding.
Female guests are given a present of deluxe amenities at the front desk!
- VOD System (fee required)
*Unlimited viewing of 100 movie titles for JPY 1,000
- Free high speed Internet wired LAN connection
- Guestroom lighting is set at 240 Lux (twice the lighting of most hotels)
- Down quilts are provided in a light and clean duvet style by wrapping them in sheets
- 24-hour FamilyMart convenience store on 1F
- Vending machines on 3F, 7F, 10F (7F is non-alcoholic drinks only)
- Coin laundromat on 7F (fee required)
- Massage service available (fee required)
- Rental PCs available (JPY 800 per night *Limited number available)
- Microwaves & ice machines available (3F, 10F)
[From Station to Hotel]
- About 5 minutes on foot from East Exit of JR Kawasaki Station.
Daytime: From Exit 37 of Azelea (underground shopping center) head straight for about 1 minute
During the day, even if it’s raining, you will hardly get wet!
Nighttime: From Exit 26 of Azelea (underground shopping center) turn left at the Kawasaki Station South intersection and proceed straight for about 2 minutes
- About 5 minutes on foot from Central Exit of Keikyu Kawasaki Station.
Head out the central ticket gate and head straight. Turn left at the Kawasaki Station South intersection and proceed straight for about 2 minutes
[Tokyo Station] About 18 minutes on the JR Tokaido Line
[Shinagawa Station] About 10 minutes on the JR Tokaido Line
[Yokohama Station] About 7 minutes on the JR Tokaido Line
[Haneda Airport] About 20 minutes on the Keihin Kyuko Line
[Lazona Kawasaki Plaza] About 5 minutes on foot
[La Chittadella] About 1 minute on foot
[Kawasaki Daishi] About 10 minutes on the Keikyu Daishi Line
[Umihotaru] 30 minutes via Tokyo Bay Aqua Line
[Yokohama Sakuragicho/Minatomirai] 20 minutes by train
- If you will be arriving after 24:00, please contact the lodging. For security reasons, the automatic door at the entrance will be locked from 24:00. In that event, there is an interphone next to the entrance, so please use that to call front desk staff.
- Generally, payment is done in advance during check-in via the automatic adjustment machine.
(For any other inquires relating to payments, please contact the hotel)