Restaurant: Trattoria Itsuki (1F).
Operating Hours: 7:00 - 10:00.
The popular breakfast buffet menu includes 30 varieties of dishes, including Japanese and Western cuisine, as well as light meals.
With a meal full of variety, a smile will be brought to guests' faces, helping them to start their day off right.
Trattoria Itsuki's specialty is rice. The restaurant uses Fukumaru, a new brand of rice from Ibaraki Prefecture.
This new rice first debuted in 2013.
The delicate sweetness and plump texture of the large grains pairs well with stewed dishes, deep-fried dishes, and egg dishes.
And if you ask for a fried egg, a freshly fried egg will be prepared for you right then and there.
There are also light meals such as cornflakes and yogurt.
Enjoy a new day with a menu that changes day to day and season to season.
[Specifications for All Guestrooms]
- All guestrooms are equipped with 32-inch LCD TVs.
- Free Wi-Fi connection with excellent transmission speed and security.
- Free high speed internet wired LAN connection (can be used simultaneously with Wi-Fi).
- Guestrooms feature "Cloud fit," an APA Hotel original bed for a great night's sleep.
- Guestrooms feature 3D Mesh pillows, an APA Hotel original pillow developed by scientifically verifying the chemistry between pillow and bed.
- Fluffy soft, high-grade down duvets.
- Video on Demand APA Room Theater (JPY 1,000 per night for unlimited viewing of over 100 titles).
- Toilets equipped with bidets.
Nice hotel. But complex to access from Roppongi Ichome, the nearest rail staion, as you must cross several footbridges. Be sure to ask for directions.
Best location. The staffs are very nice, polite and full of service mind!!
Clean hotel, with good in-room amenities. Room and toilet was quite a squeeze though
The hotel is not lucury but nice. The only bed things is that people at reception are very unpolite and they are not really able to give information
Great functional rooms. Lot of useful functionality for the small space. Occasionally, it was problematic for a non-Japanese speaker to get through to the staff. Overall, great hotel for the price.
clean, calm and secure. A little bit difficult to find a hotel from subway station. It needs more detail explanation about the location of the hotel.