All plans include a sashimi boat! It is a little over 1 minute on foot to Chidorigahama Beach! Enjoy making memories full of smiles with comfy hammocks, doctor fish foot baths, and more! This cozy hot spring lodging which stands on an oceanside hill allows guests to enjoy kaiseki cuisine and skin beautifying hot springs unique to a city of Ama female divers and fishermen.
Men’s and women’s large communal baths, men’s and women’s open-air baths, all guestroom open-air baths, private Tenku no Yu bath, and women’s Isobue no Yu bath
[Lodging Hot Spring]
This hot spring has its source in Nanakuri (Sakakibara region) which is associated with Sei Shonagon, a famous author from the Heian period. It has nearly the same qualities as Sakakibara Onsen.
This is a viscous medicinal hot spring with a high skin beautifying effect.
At this lodging, it takes 1 hour and 30 minutes one way for the water to be carried from the hot spring source. Take your time to thoroughly enjoy a hot spring with skin beautifying effects.
The lodging’s lobby was refurbished with a concept of creating joyful memories.
- Dreamy swaying hammocks (free to use)
- Doctor fish whose tickling touch will have you laughing the entire time (free to use)
- 108-inch large screen games so impressive players move along with them! (free to use)
- Mie local sake bar that features a line-up that will have Japanese sake connoisseurs salivating (until 21:30)
- A water terrace with the pleasant sound of free-flowing water (free to use)
- A kids’ corner that even adults will find nostalgic (free to use)
- The lodging provides magazines that stimulate intellectual curiosity, such as Pen, Brutus, and more.
- A shop with goods specially selected by the proprietress
Enjoy the delicious cuisine from this region, a city of Ama female divers and fishermen, which is also referred to as Miketsukuni.
All plans include a sashimi boat! Guests will be treated to produce from vendors to this lodging with a history of more than 50 years, as well as flavoring provided by Head Chef Fujii who is from the local area and has full knowledge of the ingredients.
The lodging also has rare ingredients.
- Softshell Ise lobster
A very precious ingredient, said to be a rare variety of Ise lobster. As its name suggests, its shell is soft, so it can be enjoyed shell and all!
- Fan Mussels
This ingredient is said to be the king of bivalves. These can get as big as about 30 cm and feature a solid flavoring and texture.
[Access to Nearby Sightseeing Spots]
- Ise Jingu (Naiku): About 30 minutes by car from lodging
- Ise Jingu (Geku): About 35 minutes by car from lodging
- Toba Aquarium: About 23 minutes by car from lodging
- Shima Spain Village: About 21 minutes by car from lodging
Decent hotel with awesome breakfast and dinner, staff are nice and helpful, nice view from the bed room and onsen is clean