Free Wi-Fi in all rooms
Hotel Universal Port Vita opened as Universal Studios Japan's 7th official hotel on July 15, 2018. At the entrance, guests will be greeted by the Minions, the banana-loving henchmen from the Despicable Me movie franchise. Guestrooms have 26-70 sqm of space, feature a variety of designs, and are all equipped with separate bath, washroom, and toilet. The spacious baths are also equipped with a washing area. Guests can take a leisurely soak in the bathtub and refresh themselves from the day's fatigue. Guestroom windows do not open. All guestrooms are non-smoking. (There is a smoking area in the 2nd floor lobby.)
The lower floors feature bright and fun rooms that replicate the warmth of sunny spots while the upper floors feature rooms with a chic atmosphere that replicate the light of a refracting prism. (Guestroom floors are not selectable.)
Enjoy a wonderful stay in a guestroom rich in personality, such as a guestroom that looks out on Universal Studios Japan or one that offers a panoramic view of the bay area.
- For breakfast, guests will be provided a breakfast buffet at the restaurant (breakfast included plans only). Guests will be served a menu with a line-up of around 90 types of dishes, including the chef's special brick oven-baked pizza, Japanese cuisine, Western cuisine, and Osaka specialties. - Hours: 6:30 - 10:30 (last order at 10:00) *Please pay accommodation charges at time of check-in. *Groups of 3 or more guests will be provided a sofa bed or a stacking bed. *Bed-sharing child guests are limited to 1 per paying guest. Also, for safety reasons, bed-sharing in Rainbow rooms is limited to 3 people.
- Check-in is from 15:00 and check-out is until 11:00.
All entrances are locked from 1:00 to 5:00.
Guests that have already checked in can unlock the door by touching their key card to the sensor next to the driveway entrance. For guests checking in, please notify staff via the interphone next to the door.
- Free Wi-Fi is usable throughout the hotel. Please make sure to designate an SSID and password before using. There is no wired LAN connection.
- Bookings for groups composed entirely of minors (high school age and under) is not allowed without a parental consent form.
- There is no room service.
- The parking fee for staying guests is JPY 2,500 from 12:00 (noon) the day of arrival to noon the next day. An additional fee of JPY 500 per hour will be required before and following that period.
- Bed-sharing for pre-school age children is free up to 1 child per paying guest.
Room is a bit small for three pax. Shower room have no place to hang towels or other personal items, would rate it 5 star if these small items are provided
Free Wi-Fi in all rooms