(1) This is a well-established ryokan founded in 1830.
(2) It is just 3 minutes on foot from Toba Station on the Kintetsu and JR lines (free shuttle available). Some of Ise-Shima's major sightseeing facilities - such as Toba Aquarium, Mikimoto Pearl Island, and sightseeing tour boats - are also within walking distance.
(3) While in a location that is convenient for city sightseeing, this lodging boasts of a great view overlooking Toba Bay.
(4) The South Wing - which features 20 different guestroom types (including barrier free guestrooms) - was reopened after renovations in July 2018.
(5) There are 3 types of dining: buffet, revolving restaurant, and in-room dining.
Depending on their accommodation plan, guests can select a buffet at "Shinwa Dining Ten Chi Kai" where they can enjoy a nightly local fish cutting show, creative kaiseki cuisine made with in-season Ise-Shima ingredients at the "Kochi to Umi" rotating restaurant, or in-room dining for dinner.
(6) Todaya's hot spring facilities include 13 gender-segregated baths, 2 foot baths, and 18 ganban'yoku bedrock spa beds. 5 free private baths (hot springs).
And of course, all guestrooms feature free Wi-Fi.
Extra beds are dependent on the room you choose. Please ask the property for more details.