Okuno Island is a small resort island in the Seto Inland Sea with about 4 km of coastline, and offers various activities such as walking, sea firefly watching, etc. Wi-Fi Internet access is available at the hotel lobby.
Recommended by Kyukamura Ohkunoshima!
- This is the only accommodation facility on Okunoshima, the island that has become world famous as the Rabbit Island of the Seto Inland Sea.
- By crossing over to Omishima Sakari Port it is easy to get to Shikoku via Shimanami Expressway.
- This resort island has palm tree and sago palms planted all over, giving it quite the tropical mood.
- Enjoy the luxury of some leisurely fishing, gazing at the setting sun, and soaking in the hot springs.
- Enjoy an active stay with rental bicycles, tennis, camping, and more.
- The shop has a large line-up of Usanchu goods, which can only be bought here.
- The restaurant and Usanchu Cafe both provide abundant lunch menus and desserts.
Extra beds are dependent on the room you choose. Please ask the property for more details.