[Farm Lodging Preliminary Information]
- Guests will stay in a single room at the private house. Come prepared to stay in a countryside house! While there are none of the services like those provided at hotels or ryokan, the lodging welcomes guests wholeheartedly, so enjoy life in the countryside. It includes a shared shower, toilet, and bath.
- Please bring your own pajamas, tooth brush, etc. There is shampoo and soap.
- Please help with dinner! As long as you do what you can - lay out chopsticks, carry the food, etc. - there is no problem!
- The activity menu may not be available depending on weather and other conditions. Thank you for your understanding. (There is also an activity menu for rainy days.)
- Payment is to be made in cash only.