160 meters to public transportation
Currency conversion service
Safety deposit boxes
In their guestroom, guests can enjoy original beds - developed in collaboration with Sealy Corporation and Simmons Bedding Company - and a wonderful view. Dining 19 - located on the top (14th) floor - has the “best seats in Naha” which feature a sweeping view of the ocean scenery. Enjoy a buffet breakfast prepared with select ingredients from all over the country, as well as lunch and dinner which feature a main dish of roast beef, in a restaurant with a modern depiction of nature in Okinawa.
Facilities & Services
- Welcome drink service at check-in.
- Valet service.
- Free Wi-Fi available throughout the hotel.
- Chrome Cast available for free in all guestrooms.
Directly connected to Yui Rail’s Asahibashi Station, just a 2-minute walk away.
About 10 minutes (via Yui Rail or taxi) from Naha Airport.
About a 10-minute walk from Kokusai-dori (International Street).
- Groups of 3 guests will be given 1 extra bed.
- Same-day addition of breakfast is JPY 2,450 (tax incl.) per guest.
- Parking Fee: JPY 1,500 (tax incl.) per vehicle per night of stay.
[Bed Sharing for Child Guests]
- Children ages 11 and younger can share a bed with other guests.
Premium Floor (Floors 11-13) Perks
- Early 14:00 check-in (normally 15:00).
- Late 12:00 check-out (normally 11:00).
- Free original cocktail at restaurant bar. *1 per guest per night of stay.
- Guests will be provided with famous Okinawan sweets and tea on Yachimun tableware.
- Guests will be provided with bath salts (made with seawater salt from Okinawa’s outlying islands).
- Guests that will be having dinner will be given priority for reception of reservations for window seating at the restaurant.
*Guests on plans that do not include dinner and breakfast will need to reserve and pay separately on site for dinner.
Extra beds are dependent on the room you choose. Please ask the property for more details.