This premium hotel opened in June 2017.
While being located in a prime location just a 1-minute walk from Kokusai-dori (International Street), it has a relaxed atmosphere with liberating spaces where guests can pass the time peacefully.
Modeled after the Okinawan sky and sea, this hotel - which inherits the tradition and culture of Okinawa while integrating a modern design - also provides the impression of a resort.
Reasons to Choose Blossom Naha
1. All guestrooms are equipped with Simmons beds which provide a first-class sleep each night.
2. Relax in a guestroom which has separate bath, toilet, and washroom areas.
3. All guestrooms equipped with Wi-Fi.
4. All guestrooms equipped with a humidifying air cleaner.
5. Imabari towels are provided in all guestrooms.
6. All guestrooms are non-smoking (smoking booth available in the 1st floor lobby).
7. Laid-back 11:00 check-out.
8. Guest exclusive ‘library lounge’ on the 13th floor.
*Coffee is free and the lounge also has a terrace (6:00-0:00).
9. On the top (13th) floor is the relaxation salon ‘Sanatio.’
Hotel 1st Floor: 37 Steakhouse & Bar
Hours: 6:30 - 10:00 (last entry: 9:30)
From Airport by Monorail:
Take the monorail from Naha-kuko Station to Miebashi Station (Adult - JPY 300), and it is 5 minutes on foot from south exit of station towards Kokusai-dori.
From Airport by Car:
About 20 minutes along Naha Nishi Road via Route 58.
By Car on Naha Expressway:
Exit at Naha IC and travel along Prefectural Route 29 for about 20 minutes.
Extra beds are dependent on the room you choose. Please ask the property for more details.