- All guestrooms are maisonettes that feature a private jacuzzi.
- All guestrooms have more than 50 square meters.
- All guestrooms in the Main Building feature an ocean view and spacious atmosphere.
- The Annex is designed to resemble a hidden townhouse for adults that has a relaxed atmosphere.
- Ranked as the number 1 Italian cuisine on the list of famous gourmet restaurants in the prefecture.
- Features Italian course cuisine prepared with an abundance of local seafood (wild-caught Naruto sea bream and abalone, Ise lobster, and more) and local vegetables.
- 10 minutes by car to the Naruto whirlpools, which are currently going through registration to become a World Heritage site.
- 8 minutes by car to the Otsuka Museum of Art, where visitors can enjoy masterpieces from around the world all at once.
- 20 minutes by car to the Naruto German House, the site of the first performance of Beethoven’s Ninth Symphony in all of Asia.
- 20 minutes by car to Ryosen-ji Temple, the first of the sites along the Shikoku 88 Temple Pilgrimage.
- 2 hours by car to the vine bridges of Iya Valley, which are designated as a Tangible Folk Cultural Asset of Japan.
Extra beds are dependent on the room you choose. Please ask the property for more details.