Location rating score
- All guestrooms are maisonettes that feature a private jacuzzi.
- All guestrooms have more than 50 square meters.
- All guestrooms in the Main Building feature an ocean view and spacious atmosphere.
- The Annex is designed to resemble a hidden townhouse for adults that has a relaxed atmosphere.
- Ranked as the number 1 Italian cuisine on the list of famous gourmet restaurants in the prefecture.
- Features Italian course cuisine prepared with an abundance of local seafood (wild-caught Naruto sea bream and abalone, Ise lobster, and more) and local vegetables.
- 10 minutes by car to the Naruto whirlpools, which are currently going through registration to become a World Heritage site.
- 8 minutes by car to the Otsuka Museum of Art, where visitors can enjoy masterpieces from around the world all at once.
- 20 minutes by car to the Naruto German House, the site of the first performance of Beethoven’s Ninth Symphony in all of Asia.
- 20 minutes by car to Ryosen-ji Temple, the first of the sites along the Shikoku 88 Temple Pilgrimage.
- 2 hours by car to the vine bridges of Iya Valley, which are designated as a Tangible Folk Cultural Asset of Japan.
Extra beds, if available, are dependent on the room you choose. Please ask the property for more details.
酒店位於海邊，感覺比較幽靜和舒服，而交通亦尚算方便，加上可以預約接送服務，要遠離繁囂享受寧靜是非常好的選擇。 酒店客房不算太多，所以入住客人有限，職員們能夠提供到專業及高質素的服務給客人。 酒店職員們都殷勤有禮，每一個都表現專業。
Excellent holiday hotel.........will come again!!!
We resided at this hotel probably during the most fascinated season when all cherry blossom trees in front of the hotel are in full bloom, which makes the visit particular memorable. We were well taken care of by the hotel staff even though we did not sp