Located in front of Mt. Iwate, this hotel features an open-air bath in a beautiful natural setting, giving guests a relaxing time. It is convenient for golfing, skiing and sightseeing.
Shizukuishi Hot Springs
Roofed open-air baths (separate baths for men and women) are available.
With a view of the fresh verdure in the spring and summer, a view of the colored leaves in the fall, and a view of the snow in the winter, the open-air hot spring bath has an atmosphere where guests can experience the four seasons. There is a pond right nearby, and guests can see the carp swimming up close.
Recommended sightseeing spots
- Matsubokkuri, handmade gelato farm
- Manma, handmade ice cream and light meal restaurant
- Hige, local popular yakiniku restaurant
- Sanzenri, local popular yakiniku restaurant
- Koiwai Farm Makiba-en ... 10km from the hotel, 15 min. by car during normal hours
- Morioka Handi-works Square ... 16km from the hotel, 27 min. by car during normal hours
- Chuson-ji Temple
- Rikuchu Kaigan National Park, Jodogahama
- Genbikei Gorge
- Ryusendo Cave
- Lake Tazawa
Extra beds are dependent on the room you choose. Please ask the property for more details.