Not sure where to start? This property might be of interest!
Located just in front of Hankyu Arashiyama Station, this hotel is far more than just convenient. The guest rooms are permeated by the undeniable atmosphere of Kyoto, and the delicious, seasonal cuisine served here is based on traditional cuisine and crafted to reflect the beautiful four seasons of Arashiyama. The hot spring baths are also not to be missed, from the indoor and open-air communal spas to the free-to-use private baths, each with its own charm. While not relaxing at the hotel, guests can enjoy sightseeing with ease as the Arashiyama bus stop is only a minute's walk away.
- At dinner, around 30 kinds of alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks are free and all-you-can-drink!
- The 5 varieties of private baths are free to use and can be used as often as guests like all night long.
- Female guests can select a colored yukata free of charge. (First come, first served basis)
- At the bath lounge, guests will be provided with cool popsicles.
- Guests will be provided with a late-night snack: Yonaki soba noodles & monthly-changing jelly desserts.
Extra beds are dependent on the room you choose. Please ask the property for more details.