This hotel is located east of Gojo Ohashi Bridge, making it perfect for sightseeing in Kyoto's Higashiyama area.
It is also conveniently located near the station and convenience stores.
Just 3 minutes' walk from the hotel is Kiyomizu-gojo Station where you can take a direct train to the popular tourist attraction, Fushimi Inari Taisha Shrine.
Relax and "feel" Japan through the tatami-floored guestrooms and the large communal cypress wood baths.
Enjoy a vivid and hearty traditional Japanese full-course meal, that will allow you to savor the seasons of Japan.
- Female guests will be provided with free yukata rental. (Numbers are limited; First-come, first-served basis)
- For a late night snack, guests can enjoy somen noodles in the summer, and nyumen noodles in the winter, free of charge. (Exempt on some days)
- Guests can enjoy a complimentary matcha green tea experience (15:00 - 20:00).
- Japanese incense can be loaned free of charge.
Important Notes Regarding Meals
- For plans that include dinner, please arrive at the hotel by 19:00.
- For guests with food allergies or religious dietary restrictions, please give notification in advance via a message at time of booking or via e-mail.
Extra beds are dependent on the room you choose. Please ask the property for more details.