*Notice of Power Outage
Please ask lodging staff for details on the power outage, including effects it will have on guests.
- Hot water facilities will also be suspended. (Hours of Hot Water Suspension: 12:00-17:00)
After power has been restored, reddish water or water mixed with air may come out from the bathtub and basin when turning on faucets.
When using the water, please check by first turning on the faucets and allowing water to run.
[Regarding Spa Open Hours]
During Inspection Period: 19:00-23:00 (final entry: 22:30)
- During work hours, guestroom electricity, all air conditioning in the lodging, and elevators will be suspended.
A staff member will guide guests along emergency stairs, etc.
- During the work period, phones and Internet will not be usable.
- Vending machines on each floor will also not be usable.
- The parking lot also cannot be used (entered/left).
For guests who need to take their vehicle in or out of the parking lot during the above period, please inform the front desk at check-in.