Located in heart of Kyoto
In March 2016, all guestrooms have been renovated and have become non-smoking.
The breakfast buffet which includes 40 types of Western and Japanese cuisine dishes as well as the large communal bath with a beautiful view of Kyoto are especially popular with guests.
- Coloring that replicates the natural environment and scenery of Kyoto promotes relaxation.
- While there are a number of guestrooms with a view of Kyoto Tower, they cannot be guaranteed. (Upper floor Deluxe Twin and Suite rooms)
- Lodging Facilities & Services
- All guestrooms are non-smoking
- All guestrooms are equipped with free Wi-Fi
- Coin laundromat available
- Guests are welcomed with an abundance of facilities, including free luggage check before check-in and after check-out, and more.
- The lodging is in a great location just a 2-minute walk from the Karasuma Gojo bus stop and Gojo Subway Station.
- It is about 15 minutes by city bus to the sightseeing spots of Kiyomizu-dera Temple and Nijo Castle, so it is also convenient for sightseeing.
The menu devised by the chef features an abundance of in-season vegetables sourced from the Kyoto area, and these fresh ingredients are prepared as is with the utmost care and brought to the restaurant.
There is a creative delicatessen and Japanese obanzai. Enjoy an abundant variety of bread with the hotel's handmade jams.
Extra beds are dependent on the room you choose. Please ask the property for more details.