This traditional ryokan features an atmosphere reminiscent of the Taisho era (1912-1926). Enjoy a selection of seasonal dishes and a relaxing stay in the historic district of Kamakura.
[Nearby Tourist Attractions -on foot-]
- Yuigahama Beach: 3 minutes on foot from hotel
- Kamakura Museum of Literature: 7 minutes on foot from hotel
- Kotoku-in Temple (The Great Buddha): 15 minutes on foot from hotel
[Nearby Tourist Attractions -by Enoden Train-]
- Enoshima: 20 minutes by train from Yuigahama Station.
- Hisaka: 15 minutes by train from Yuigahama Station.
Extra beds, if available, are dependent on the room you choose. Please ask the property for more details.