Location rating score
Safety deposit boxes
- There are 3 large communal baths with varying charm, including one with a waterfall flowing from a large rock, and another with Kutani-yaki plates on exhibit.
- Guests can enjoy 18 types of baths, including hot baths, warm baths, medicine baths, open-air baths, sauna, and cold baths.
- These are fresh, natural hot springs.
- There is also an excellent range of free after-bath services.
- Services include an onsen tamago (hot spring egg) making experience, free after-bath chilled sweets, fresh-steamed potatoes, and more.
- Meals are kaiseki course meals, mainly featuring traditional Kaga cuisine prepared with seasonal seafood and mountain delights, as well as local miso and soy sauce.
- On accommodation only plans, guests cannot have meals at the accommodation facility.
- There are a variety of guestroom types available.
- There are standard Japanese-style room, Japanese-style rooms with beds, Japanese-style rooms with garden open-air baths, and special rooms with open-air baths.
- Also, on the special Zen floor with all suite rooms, guests can enjoy refined relaxation in Japanese-style rooms with twin beds, a living room, and a terrace.
- All areas in the ryokan are equipped with free Wifi.
- There are rental bicycles, a souvenir shop, karaoke, and a coin laundry, and luggage storage is available 24 hours a day.
- In the summer, there is also an outdoor garden pool (with a 150m water slide). Guests can enjoy a fulfilling, resort-style holiday.
- In the neighboring vicinity, there is the Kutaniyaki Kiln Exhibition Pavilion (5 minutes on foot) and Yunokuni no Mori, a theme park featuring the traditional handicrafts of Kaga (10 minutes by car), and more, making sightseeing convenient as well.
- From Kanazawa, it is about 25 minutes away via limited express train (about 60 minutes by car). From Komatsu Airport, it is about 20 minutes by car, making for a very convenient location.
- There is also a free shuttle from the nearest station, Kagaonsen Station. (14:15 - 18:15, departing at 15 and 45 minutes past each hour)
Extra beds, if available, are dependent on the room you choose. Please ask the property for more details.
Perfect. Very kind and helpful service eager to provide us with the highest quality of service despite English capacities limited to very few staff members. A great place were we are likely to return.
Traditional Japanese hot spring hotel with 18 pools across 3 separate onsen. The hotel offers some free activities like jelly or onsen egg making or free sweet potato in the early morning. Friendly but not over formal service for foreigners. The dinner was
There are three large, fabulous, indoor and outdoor onsen in the hotel. There were also many free taste programs such as making your own onsen egg, free cold jelly, herb tea, steamed potato, and coffee at the hotel. The hotel was next to the shuttle bus (c
The dinner was well prepared, delicious. A private room was arranged for us (6 person) and feel very comfortable.
Room is bigger than i expected! Food was good! The snow crab was not of very good quality in my view but the overall dining experience was very pleasing. The hot spring bath is huge, the water was a bit too hot for me, but there is a cold water tap to adju
酒店面積大 ,館內設備多,服務很好 ,有免費車送到景點參觀 ,整體來說不錯.
everything is good, great food too.
酒店比較老舊 不過爛船尚有三分釘 到今時今日仍算相當不錯 看得出新張時代的奢華 員工服務超頂級 露天風呂可惜不完全露天 交通極方便
很好的一間酒店, 職員很主動, 態度很好, 蟹宴好得沒話說, 只有 book 車接送... 我不會講日文... email 的 link 亦死了.... HAHAHA
Good food, good service and good facilities !
A very nice Onsen hotel must stay to try once travel around that area
트윈베드룸에 묶어서, 일반적인 료칸의 다다미방은 구경만 했다. 전체적으로 객실 인테리어나 실내유지수준은 양호한 편, 료칸이 규모가 커서 호텔형료칸이며, 야마시로 중심지에서 도보로 약 6분정도 떨어져있으나 큰 문제되는 거리는 아니다. 숙박만 하고 식사는 현지에서 해결하는 플랜이어서 음식수준은 잘 모르겠지만, 통산 료칸의 카이세키정식이 지겨운 분들은 한번 이용해볼만한 플랜이다.
Safety deposit boxes