Safety deposit boxes
- There are 3 large communal baths with varying charm, including one with a waterfall flowing from a large rock, and another with Kutani-yaki plates on exhibit.
- Guests can enjoy 18 types of baths, including hot baths, warm baths, medicine baths, open-air baths, sauna, and cold baths.
- These are fresh, natural hot springs.
- There is also an excellent range of free after-bath services.
- Services include an onsen tamago (hot spring egg) making experience, free after-bath chilled sweets, fresh-steamed potatoes, and more.
- Meals are kaiseki course meals, mainly featuring traditional Kaga cuisine prepared with seasonal seafood and mountain delights, as well as local miso and soy sauce.
- On accommodation only plans, guests cannot have meals at the accommodation facility.
- There are a variety of guestroom types available.
- There are standard Japanese-style room, Japanese-style rooms with beds, Japanese-style rooms with garden open-air baths, and special rooms with open-air baths.
- Also, on the special Zen floor with all suite rooms, guests can enjoy refined relaxation in Japanese-style rooms with twin beds, a living room, and a terrace.
- All areas in the ryokan are equipped with free Wifi.
- There are rental bicycles, a souvenir shop, karaoke, and a coin laundry, and luggage storage is available 24 hours a day.
- In the summer, there is also an outdoor garden pool (with a 150m water slide). Guests can enjoy a fulfilling, resort-style holiday.
- In the neighboring vicinity, there is the Kutaniyaki Kiln Exhibition Pavilion (5 minutes on foot) and Yunokuni no Mori, a theme park featuring the traditional handicrafts of Kaga (10 minutes by car), and more, making sightseeing convenient as well.
- From Kanazawa, it is about 25 minutes away via limited express train (about 60 minutes by car). From Komatsu Airport, it is about 20 minutes by car, making for a very convenient location.
- There is also a free shuttle from the nearest station, Kagaonsen Station. (14:15 - 18:15, departing at 15 and 45 minutes past each hour)
Extra beds are dependent on the room you choose. Please ask the property for more details.