Safety deposit boxes
- Just 1 hour by car from Kanazawa. This is a well-established ryokan that was established around 800 years ago and boasts of a clear, soft hot spring.
- The main entrance is located on the 5th floor overlooking Kakusenkei Gorge below. From the lobby, guestrooms, and mountain stream open-air bath, guests can enjoy the beautiful views of each season: fresh verdure in the spring, deep greens in summer, colored leaves in autumn, and snowy landscapes in the winter.
- The large communal baths are copiously filled with 90 liters of hot spring water per minute, and the mountain stream open-air bath features enough space for 30 guests to bathe comfortably.
- There is also a private large communal bath with an indoor bath and a mountain stream open-air bath. It boasts of enough space to accommodate 20 guests, and with its universal design, guests can even take their wheelchairs in.
- It is just 30 minutes by car to the Hashidate fishing port. Guests can enjoy select Kaga kaiseki course meals prepared with fresh seafood from the nearby sea as well as local ingredients.
- And in winter, the crab cuisine is also highly recommended.
- Guestrooms primarily feature simplistic Japanese-style rooms with tatami flooring.
- Guestrooms are also equipped with free Wi-Fi, a TV, refrigerator, hair dryer, desk lamp, toilet with a toilet washer, towels, bath towels, and more.
- And the lodging is also equipped with a cafe, shop, free parking lot, and more.
- Along Yuge Kaido Street (about 5 minutes away on foot), in addition to hot spring egg-making experiences, there are galleries for Kutani ceramic ware and Yamanaka lacquer ware, shops that sell sweet dumplings or croquettes, cafes, and more lined side by side. And along the ravine running parallel to the street, there is also a 1.3 kilometer promenade, where guests can enjoy strolls of Kakusenkei Gorge.
- For those with a car, this is a convenient location for visiting Komatsu Airport (30 minutes away), Eihei-ji Temple (40 minutes away), Kanazawa and its dinosaur museum (1 hour away), and the World Heritage Sites of Gokayama and Shirakawago (2 hours away).
- There is also a free shuttle from Kagaonsen Station (closest station). From Kanazawa it is just 25 minutes via a limited express train, making travel quite convenient. (For details, please refer to Access Info)
Extra beds are dependent on the room you choose. Please ask the property for more details.
Safety deposit boxes