- An evolving Japanese inn that proffers the charm of a hot spring one step ahead of the rest.
- Enjoy a relaxed stay with high quality and comfortable hospitality.
- In addition to spacious open-air baths and large communal baths that can be used 24 hours a day, the ryokan has saunas, 5 private open-air baths, a foot bath, and more.
- The open-air baths feature a men’s rock bath and a women’s cypress bath. Soak in the baths while enjoying a view of the Japanese garden.
- Bath towels are available in the changing room.
- And shampoo, conditioner, and amenities are also available.
- Savor kaiseki cuisine from the Kaga region, prepared with seafood from the nearby ocean and mountain delights from Mt. Haku.
- Depending on the plan, guests can select from meals in either of the ryokan’s dining restaurants or a meal served in their guestroom.
- Nisaburou, the dining restaurant where guests can choose their main dish and enjoy hand-pressed sushi from the open kitchen, does not allow guests that are elementary school age and younger, so guests can enjoy a relaxed space for adults.
- Guestrooms primarily feature rooms with tatami flooring.
- Guestrooms are equipped with air-conditioning, futons, a modular bath, mini refrigerator, toilet with washer, TV, and an electric kettle.
- The Hoshi-no-To Wing features special rooms with open-air hot spring baths, the Kaze-no-To Wing features superior guestrooms, and the Tsuki-no-To Wing features standard guestrooms, such as Twin Rooms and more.
- In the Rurikoh Club Lounge - exclusive to guests staying in the Hoshi-no-To Wing - guests can enjoy free, unlimited use of the drink bar and massage chairs during their stay. In the evening there is also sparkling wine and beer.
- The Rurikoh Club Lounge is not available to guests elementary school age and younger, nor for groups of 8 or more guests.
- In the evening at the ryokan, seasonally-changing chilled sweets are available as an after bath service.
- Every night from 21:00, there is a Kaga Ikko-ikki taiko drum show (free of charge, about 15 minutes).
- The ryokan also features an esthetics salon, massages, karaoke, a shop, cafe, bar, and late night restaurant (ramen, udon, and more).
- In the neighboring vicinity, there is the Kutaniyaki Kiln Exhibition Pavilion (5 minutes on foot) and Yunokuni no Mori, a theme park featuring the traditional handicrafts of Kaga (10 minutes by car), and more, making sightseeing convenient as well.
- World Heritage sites Shirakawago and Gokayama, both famous for gassho-zukuri thatch-roofed architecture, are also in convenient locations just 2 hours away by car.
- From Kanazawa, it is about 25 minutes away via limited express train (about 60 minutes by car). From Komatsu Airport, it about 20 minutes by car.
- There is also a free shuttle from the nearest station, Kagaonsen Station. (13:30 - 18:00, requires reservation in advance, takes about 15 minutes)
Extra beds are dependent on the room you choose. Please ask the property for more details.