Location rating score
- An evolving Japanese inn that proffers the charm of a hot spring one step ahead of the rest.
- Enjoy a relaxed stay with high quality and comfortable hospitality.
- In addition to spacious open-air baths and large communal baths that can be used 24 hours a day, the ryokan has saunas, 5 private open-air baths, a foot bath, and more.
- The open-air baths feature a men’s rock bath and a women’s cypress bath. Soak in the baths while enjoying a view of the Japanese garden.
- Bath towels are available in the changing room.
- And shampoo, conditioner, and amenities are also available.
- Savor kaiseki cuisine from the Kaga region, prepared with seafood from the nearby ocean and mountain delights from Mt. Haku.
- Depending on the plan, guests can select from meals in either of the ryokan’s dining restaurants or a meal served in their guestroom.
- Nisaburou, the dining restaurant where guests can choose their main dish and enjoy hand-pressed sushi from the open kitchen, does not allow guests that are elementary school age and younger, so guests can enjoy a relaxed space for adults.
- Guestrooms primarily feature rooms with tatami flooring.
- Guestrooms are equipped with air-conditioning, futons, a modular bath, mini refrigerator, toilet with washer, TV, and an electric kettle.
- The Hoshi-no-To Wing features special rooms with open-air hot spring baths, the Kaze-no-To Wing features superior guestrooms, and the Tsuki-no-To Wing features standard guestrooms, such as Twin Rooms and more.
- In the Rurikoh Club Lounge - exclusive to guests staying in the Hoshi-no-To Wing - guests can enjoy free, unlimited use of the drink bar and massage chairs during their stay. In the evening there is also sparkling wine and beer.
- The Rurikoh Club Lounge is not available to guests elementary school age and younger, nor for groups of 8 or more guests.
- In the evening at the ryokan, seasonally-changing chilled sweets are available as an after bath service.
- Every night from 21:00, there is a Kaga Ikko-ikki taiko drum show (free of charge, about 15 minutes).
- The ryokan also features an esthetics salon, massages, karaoke, a shop, cafe, bar, and late night restaurant (ramen, udon, and more).
- In the neighboring vicinity, there is the Kutaniyaki Kiln Exhibition Pavilion (5 minutes on foot) and Yunokuni no Mori, a theme park featuring the traditional handicrafts of Kaga (10 minutes by car), and more, making sightseeing convenient as well.
- World Heritage sites Shirakawago and Gokayama, both famous for gassho-zukuri thatch-roofed architecture, are also in convenient locations just 2 hours away by car.
- From Kanazawa, it is about 25 minutes away via limited express train (about 60 minutes by car). From Komatsu Airport, it about 20 minutes by car.
- There is also a free shuttle from the nearest station, Kagaonsen Station. (13:30 - 18:00, requires reservation in advance, takes about 15 minutes)
Extra beds, if available, are dependent on the room you choose. Please ask the property for more details.
環境非常寧靜，適合二人世界，房間非常寬敞，會分開三個區域，睡房、飯廳及客廳，浴室及風呂位置亦會分開，浴室水壓很好，溫泉水的溫度亦適中，浴室用品很齊全及貼心，會有一片面送贈，亦有護膚品可以使用，床鋪係舒服，完全不想離開床鋪。 雖然房間有私人風呂，但都值得另外租一個風呂浸泡，貸案風呂的水溫較高，但亦都係舒服，而且比較大，二人浸泡亦可以，非常建議各位一試。 員工的英文程度不高，但非常helpful ，會嘗試去溝通，甚至會主動帶我地到貸案風呂的地方，負責照顧我早晚餐的姐姐，亦會嘗試講解每道菜的食法。
Nice staff, we really enjoyed stay in this onsen resort. We should come back again.
Excellent service, friendly and helpful staff
Overall, we enjoyed our stay. The staff was generally helpful.
가격대비 전체적으로 좋았습니다. 직원분들이 너무 친절하고 안내도 잘해줘서 편리했습니다. 사진이 별로 없어서 객실 내부가 조금 걱정되었는데, 깔끔하고 좋았습니다. 인테리어도 괜찮았고요,, 잘 쉬었습니다.