Location rating score
- On the terrace that is connected to the lobby, there is a rice field - which the facility has cultivated since it was established - where guests can encounter an authentic Japanese scene.
- The lodging has tatami flooring, so guests can kick off their shoes at the entrance and enjoy their stay.
- Guestrooms are primarily Japanese-style rooms that feature tatami flooring.
- The bamboo thicket can be seen from every guestroom, so guests can enjoy a relaxing stay while listening to the sound of the wind rustling the bamboo leaves.
- In addition to the standard Japanese-style rooms, there are a variety of Japanese-style rooms including those with an irori hearth, a terrace, open-air bath and horigotatsu (sunken kotatsu table), bedrooms, or detached rooms.
- Dinner will be monthly-changing kaiseki cuisine, each dish carefully prepared one by one by the chefs with as little chemical seasoning as possible.
- Dinner will be served at the counter seating of the open kitchen or in private tatami-floored rooms.
- At the counter seating, guests can savor freshly made cuisine while enjoying the ambiance of the kitchen and conversation with the chefs.
- For breakfast, guests will be served a Japanese-style set meal. Savor freshly-made rice that was prepared in an earthenware kettle.
- Along with the meal, guests can also enjoy local Yamanaka Onsen sake.
- Both the men’s and women’s large communal hot spring baths are equipped with open-air baths. Guests can enjoy a soak in either the indoor or open-air baths while gazing out at the bamboo thicket.
- In the bamboo thicket on the grounds, there is also a private open-air bath (requires a fee). Here, guests can also enjoy the flow of the mountain stream along with the winds of the great outdoors.
- Guests can also enjoy a free ice cream service after a soak in the baths (15:00 - 18:00).
- The lodging is also equipped with a beauty salon that uses massage oils (requires reservation in advance), a karaoke box, and a shop. In the lobby, guests can also make use of the free Wi-Fi.
- Along the nearby Yuge Kaido Street, in addition to hot spring egg-making experiences, there are galleries for Kutani ceramic ware and Yamanaka lacquer ware, shops that sell sweet dumplings or croquettes, cafes, and more lined side by side. And along the ravine running parallel to the street, there is also a 1.3 kilometer promenade, where guests can enjoy strolls of Kakusenkei Gorge.
- For those with a car, this is a convenient location for visiting Eihei-ji Temple (40 minutes away), Kanazawa and its dinosaur museum (1 hour away), and the World Heritage Sites of Gokayama and Shirakawago (2 hours away).
- There is also a free shuttle from Kagaonsen Station (closest station). From Kanazawa it is just 25 minutes via a limited express train, making travel quite convenient. (For details, please refer to Access Info)
Extra beds, if available, are dependent on the room you choose. Please ask the property for more details.
Outstanding, helpful, and friendly staff. They know basic English and will do anything to assist you with all your questions and concerns. Excellent dinner and breakfast, definitely recommended, wouldn't stay here without the meal plan. Onsen is not th
Service was impeccable with Hiro-san taking care of our every need from recommendations for day trips to explaining/expounding the ingredients of our dinner/breakfast.The food was delicious and sumptuous. Choice of yukatas for the ladies is another plus
Beautiful location, excellent service, top notch kaiseki!! We stayed 3-nights in this wonderful ryokan in a room with private open-air bath which overlooks a bamboo grove adjacent to a stream...the sound, the feel...zen-like. Room is impeccable, service i
飯店服務超好 設備極新 大眾浴池一般 建議訂屋內有湯屋房型
傳統日式風呂, 服務生可用簡單英語溝通, 沒有訊息錯誤. 食物用心製作及很細致. 私人風呂及公眾風呂很好. 唯一要注意交通, 推介租車自行前往
Excellent service, they have employed very high service level staff team even they are in golden age, even they may not speak English. Excellent dishes, yummy. Overall, let us enjoyed in a relax environment, facility, dishes, hot spring and good transpor