- Just 40 minutes by car from Kanazawa. This hot spring ryokan is located in the heart of the Katayamazu Onsen district.
- The ryokan, which faces Lake Shibayama, boasts of spectacular scenery where guests can gaze out on the lake which changes to every color of the rainbow from morning to evening, as well as the Hakusan Mountain Range in the distance.
- Guestrooms are primarily Japanese-style rooms with tatami-flooring that feature lovely evening views of the lake shore.
- And there are also corner rooms and special rooms with bedrooms where guests can enjoy the scenery of the lake shore, as well as guestrooms with rock baths filled with water straight from the hot spring source.
- All guestrooms are equipped with a TV, refrigerator, electric kettle, toothbrushes, yukata, towels, bath towels, and more.
- Meals here are kaiseki course meals prepared with local, seasonal ingredients that can only be found in the Hokuriku region.
- In addition to Noto beef (kuroge wagyu beef) cuisine, cuisine prepared with snow crab in the winter season is also popular.
- The large communal baths which are also equipped with open-air baths are 100% natural hot springs. Water constantly flows 24 hours a day, filling the baths.
- The large communal baths are spacious with a glass facade for guests to view fireworks over the lake in the summer, and a snowy landscape surrounding the lake shore in the winter.
- Experience the sensation of feeling like you are floating on the lake.
- There are also private baths available.
- The large communal baths have a popular ‘shampoo buffet’ where guests can pick out their preferred shampoo.
- In the ryokan, there is a cafe corner with jazz playing, a shop, and karaoke room. And the entire ryokan is equipped with Wi-Fi.
- Traveling by car, it is just 40 minutes to Kanazawa and Eihei-ji Temple. The World Heritage Sites of Gokayama and Shirakawago are just 90 minutes away, so this location is quite convenient.
- And Komatsu Airport is also just 15 minutes away by car.
- There is also a free shuttle from Kagaonsen Station (closest station). From Kanazawa it is just 25 minutes via a limited express train, making travel quite convenient. (For details, please refer to Access Info)
Extra beds, if available, are dependent on the room you choose. Please ask the property for more details.