Safety deposit boxes
- This is a hot spring resort with more than 1,000 square meters of space, where the Yumeyu Park large communal baths are quite popular.
- It is one of the largest hot spring facilities in the Hokuriku region with 22 varieties of baths, including open-air baths, rock baths, shallow baths for reclining, saunas, jacuzzis, and more.
- This is a natural hot spring, with no added water, that puts out 55 liters of hot water every minute.
- In the open-air baths, guests can enjoy a soak in waters that flow freely from the source.
- The ryokan also has barrier free private baths equipped with saunas.
- There are a great variety of guestrooms, such as standard Japanese-style rooms, Japanese/Western-style rooms with beds, Japanese-style rooms with open-air baths looking out on the lake, and more.
- All guestrooms face the lake, so guests can enjoy the view.
- In particular, in the Kirara Wing (the New Building) all of the spacious guestrooms are located on the upper floors so guests can enjoy a panoramic view of the lake.
- During the summer, guests can enjoy the daily fireworks from their guestrooms. (There are a portion of guestrooms where the fireworks cannot be seen.)
- All guestrooms feature a bath and toilet, refrigerator, TV, yukata, large padded kimono, cosmetics, bath towels, towels, children’s yukata, soap, body soap, hot water pot, hair dryer, and air-conditioning.
- Amenities also include toothbrushes, razors, shampoo, conditioner, and shower caps.
- In addition to the karaoke facilities, table tennis, billiards, and outdoor pool, the ryokan also has an esthetics salon and massages.
- For meals, guests will be treated to kaiseki cuisine prepared with the bounties of the Hokuriku region, such as blackthroat seaperch, Kaga vegetables, and more.
- During the winter, the menu has a line-up of many dishes with seafood and snow crab.
- The ryokan is a minimum of 35 minutes away from Kanazawa, and 20 minutes from Komatsu Airport, making for a very convenient location.
- There is also a free shuttle service from Kagaonsen Station (closest station). (For details, please refer to Access Info)
Extra beds are dependent on the room you choose. Please ask the property for more details.