Location rating score
- This is a hot spring resort with more than 1,000 square meters of space, where the Yumeyu Park large communal baths are quite popular.
- It is one of the largest hot spring facilities in the Hokuriku region with 22 varieties of baths, including open-air baths, rock baths, shallow baths for reclining, saunas, jacuzzis, and more.
- This is a natural hot spring, with no added water, that puts out 55 liters of hot water every minute.
- In the open-air baths, guests can enjoy a soak in waters that flow freely from the source.
- The ryokan also has barrier free private baths equipped with saunas.
- There are a great variety of guestrooms, such as standard Japanese-style rooms, Japanese/Western-style rooms with beds, Japanese-style rooms with open-air baths looking out on the lake, and more.
- All guestrooms face the lake, so guests can enjoy the view.
- In particular, in the Kirara Wing (the New Building) all of the spacious guestrooms are located on the upper floors so guests can enjoy a panoramic view of the lake.
- During the summer, guests can enjoy the daily fireworks from their guestrooms. (There are a portion of guestrooms where the fireworks cannot be seen.)
- All guestrooms feature a bath and toilet, refrigerator, TV, yukata, large padded kimono, cosmetics, bath towels, towels, children’s yukata, soap, body soap, hot water pot, hair dryer, and air-conditioning.
- Amenities also include toothbrushes, razors, shampoo, conditioner, and shower caps.
- In addition to the karaoke facilities, table tennis, billiards, and outdoor pool, the ryokan also has an esthetics salon and massages.
- For meals, guests will be treated to kaiseki cuisine prepared with the bounties of the Hokuriku region, such as blackthroat seaperch, Kaga vegetables, and more.
- During the winter, the menu has a line-up of many dishes with seafood and snow crab.
- The ryokan is a minimum of 35 minutes away from Kanazawa, and 20 minutes from Komatsu Airport, making for a very convenient location.
- There is also a free shuttle service from Kagaonsen Station (closest station). (For details, please refer to Access Info)
Extra beds, if available, are dependent on the room you choose. Please ask the property for more details.
Very nice hot spring hotel, with superb view from the room. We chose a Japanese styled room with in-room private hot spring. That cost a bit more but that worth it. Dinner was so tasty and breakfast was full of choices, both Japanese and western style food
服務一級棒, 風呂多樣性, 很棒
位置略偏僻, 湖邊很大風 膳食為魚料理, 一般
因為河堤工事, 大眾池的玻璃都被遮住, 湯池的種類也沒有預期的多, 有點可惜.
The room was comfortable with nice view of the lake. The food was ok but not fantastic. The highlight was more of the onsen, as there were different style of pool, feels more like a mini onsen theme park. Not a lot to do on the surrounding area, end up
晚餐很精緻, 每人可享用蟹一隻, 分量十分足夠. 最好房間內能有wifi, 大堂wifi十分微弱