Location rating score
- With the warmth of trees and the tenderness of leaves, this high quality lodging cherishes the hot springs of Yamashiro.
- This is a high quality Japanese lodging that is overflowing with facilities that feature natural materials, as well as the warmth of the people there.
- Meals will be kaiseki cuisine prepared with vegetables from the local Kaga region, fresh fish from the local Hashitate fishing port, and more.
- In order to cherish the ingredients of each season, guests are served a monthly-changing menu.
- At the dining restaurant Uzuki, there are also plans available where guests can select their main cuisine for the day.
- In addition to the large communal hot spring baths and open-air baths that can be used 24 hours a day, there are also saunas and 2 private baths.
-The 2 large communal hot spring baths and open-air baths have differing aspects, with natural cypress wood or stones.
- Bath towels are available in the changing room.
- And shampoo, conditioner, and amenities are also available.
- Guestrooms are primarily Japanese-style rooms that feature tatami flooring.
- Guestrooms are equipped with air-conditioning, futons, a modular bath, mini refrigerator, toilet with washer, TV, and an electric kettle.
- In addition to guestrooms that feature open-air baths, there are superior type guestrooms in the Fuji-no-To Wing, and standard type guestrooms in the Hagi-no-To Wing.
- In the evening at the ryokan, gelato is available as an after bath service.
- Every night from 20:40, there is a Kaga Ikko-ikki taiko drum show (free of charge, about 15 minutes).
- The ryokan also features an esthetics salon, massages, foot acupressure massage, karaoke, table tennis, a shop, cafe, and late night restaurant (ramen, udon, and more).
- In the neighboring vicinity, there is the Kutaniyaki Kiln Exhibition Pavilion (5 minutes on foot) and Yunokuni no Mori, a theme park featuring the traditional handicrafts of Kaga (10 minutes by car), and more, making sightseeing convenient as well.
- World Heritage sites Shirakawago and Gokayama, both famous for gassho-zukuri thatch-roofed architecture, are also in convenient locations just 2 hours away by car.
- From Kanazawa, it is about 25 minutes away via limited express train (about 60 minutes by car). From Komatsu Airport, it about 20 minutes by car.
- There is also a free shuttle from the nearest station, Kagaonsen Station. (13:30 - 18:00, requires reservation in advance, takes about 15 minutes)
Extra beds, if available, are dependent on the room you choose. Please ask the property for more details.
Hotel accepts tour groups reservations and hence, during dinner time, even though we are seated at a private separate area, we can still hear rowdy noises from next door tour groups. Definitely not a quiet dinner. Food is good with lots of local healthy di
Staying at Hatori was one of the best experiences of our trip. The hotel was easy to get to from Kaga Onsen station. Staff greeted us very well, showed us the facilities, and even made tea for us. Service and hospitality were above all expectations. Very f
We could use the onsen at 琉璃光 ryokan which was 5 mins walk from Hatori. It was raining but staff proactively sent us there by shuttle bus. Staff are helpful and always putting on smiling faces. First class service!
房間大，乾淨，服務親切。一入房會給我們準備茶和菓子。 可能因為夏天去，泡了3次溫泉都幾乎沒有人，溫泉乾淨舒服。有2個溫泉選擇，雖然池選擇不多，但木的戶外那個很舒服，正。 唯一不足是只有其中一個溫泉更衣室有一個按摩椅，要等候。 晚餐早餐好食。 加賀jr接駁車10分鐘到達，很方便。
Perfect room and service!!
Very good room spa view
地點不便, 服務優秀, 不過膳食一般. 貸切温泉欠驚喜, 普通浴堂而已. 露天風呂客人不多, 環境不錯. 欠wifi 價格太高